Sunday 6 March 2011

Sunday:
Well I had a good assortment of  coffee , tea, chocolate and wine for my 'store'.  People were surprised to see the wine, even though I had put some out last year.  About half of the stuff went, so I will need to rejig for next week.

The options at the local Safeway  have really multiplied in the coffee section.  Only one tea though. and no chocolate.   Because I am trying to buy from local and nearby stores, this limit is tough.  Of course I raided the supplies at MCIC for the best Chocolate and spice options and had added the tea from there. 

It was a fun time today..looking forward to next week.  Am asking them to consider  "paying fair wages"  for Lent.

ciao ..have a good week ..the last one for the Fair trade challenge this year.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment